You seek exceptional all-around physical development.
You are willing to work for it, but your time is tight.
You have what it takes to adhere to a monastic simplicity of a program that focuses on results, not entertainment.
Authored by Pavel Tsatsouline, the father of modern kettlebell movement, and put on video by StrongFirst Certified Instructors Pavel Macek and Justyna Macková, Kettlebell Simple & Sinister is your answer.
- S&S will physically prepare you for almost anything life could throw at you, from carrying a piano upstairs to holding your own in a street fight.
- S&S will forge a fighter’s physique—because the form must follow the function.
- S&S will give you the strength, the stamina, and the suppleness to play any sport recreationally—and play it well.
- If you are a serious athlete, S&S will serve as a perfect foundation for your sport-specific training.
- If you are a serious lifter, S&S will build your strength, rather than interfere with it.
Module 1: Introduction to S&S
Module 2: Take the “Brakes” off Your Strength
Before challenging a kettlebell, you must stop fighting your own body.
Unlock your tight hips and shoulders for a freedom of movement you have not felt since you were a kid with our patented minimalist mobility protocol of prying goblet squats, SF hip bridges, and haloes.
Module 3: The Deadlift—the Most Fundamental Strength Skill
We challenge you to find an exercise more “functional” than picking up a weight off the ground.
Or a progression as reliable as ours—with two thumbs up from elite powerlifting coaches and medical professionals alike.
Module 4: The Swing—“A Fat Burning Athlete Builder”
Module 5: The Get-Up—Your Strongman Mentor
This wrestlers and strongmen’s favorite will teach you how to move like an athlete.(Resilient shoulders and bullet-proof abs are just a bonus.)
Module 6: Recover between Sets Like a Pro
The worst thing you could do is sit and pant.
Decongest your muscles with “fast and loose” drills. Catch your breath with standard and emergency recovery techniques. Master the talk test.
Module 7: Stretch to Relax and Power Down
After hard work, loosen up your back and hips with the 90/90 stretch, the QL straddle, and the spine decompression hang.
Module 8: Sample Training Sessions
See the future of your own training.
Observe a lady performing the “Timeless Simple” standard in real time.
Watch a gentleman achieving the “Timeless Sinister.”
Module 9: Repeat until Strong
We have done our part; now it is your move.
Kettlebell Simple & Sinister will achieve all of the above while leaving you plenty of time and energy to do your duty, your job, practice your sport, and have a life.
Take the power!